...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm BACK!!! ^^



Wow, it feels like its been ages since I have updated my blog... haha... I've been pretty busy with a lot of things... Like Birthday's... Wedding... Birthday's and more parties... hehehe... Its been one of those rollercoaster months... Lots to do in so little time... Met up with a lot of new face and some old ones... Lifes been good to me so far... Hopefully it gets better... ^_^
Anyways, I am just going to post up whatever pictures of whats been happening... Although I haven't really been taking any photos... Even with the parties I've been throwing... It seems like everyone else has done the job for me... bahahaha... Or else everyone was too wasted to take good shots... haha... Anyways, won't leave you all waiting... Enjoy! And I hope that everyone has been good! ^^
Wait! I lied... I will post up the two parties that I threw not so long ago... hehe... and I shall post other pictures later...




Week #1...


My Birthday Bash...




LoL! She was so WASTED! Shot #1!!


Shot #2! BAHAHA...


Weekend #2...

Errr.... Didn't have a picture of everyone... >_<


Jamie is awesome when he's drunk... =X

LmAo... Don't ask why they are like that... >_<"
These are probably the MOST DECENT pictures... LMAO!!! There are more, but I think I will leave it all on FB... ^_^

No comments: