...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!

What a perfect day for The Great Ozzy BBQ!!! It was kinda HOT but it wouldn't be Australia if it was COLD in the middle of Summer...
Anyways, today has felt much like a chillaxing Sunday... Didn't plan on going out with friends and drinking it up... Still have work tomorrow... ㅠ.ㅠ"
But anyways had a great day... Slept in... And then woke up realising that I took out my tongue piercing at night... Totally forgot about it because I fell asleep on the phone... @_@
hehe... Silly me!

Had a Hong Kong style BBQ in the Backyard! You gotta love the Great Ozzy BBQ in the yard! HaHa!?! I think it was the plan all along...
So without further ado... I shall show some photos that I managed to snap other then eatting and cooking throughout the night...



BBQ Roasted Chicken Wings


Must have Salad... Can't live without it!!!


My cat Hamtaro... He looks so innocent here...
And he's recovered from his operation... No Chicken for Hammy!


Super Chillaxed... Waiting for Food...


LoL! This is Ninja Shadow... She looks like Cyclops here... Wouldn't stop moving...
But she's in recovery mode... Poor Shadow...

No comments: