...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

FML!!! Is It Time To Cut My Losses???

Just need to get this off my chest... But finding it hard to sleep these days... Easy to wake too!!! Its so bad... And for the past two days, I've been waking up because of nightmares!!! I know!!! Nightmares!!! wTf!!! But anyways, won't get into what happens in the nightmare...
*sighs* I am feeling a little annoyed and soon I just won't give a F#$@K! soon...
Slowly I have noticed after awhile I am the type of person that will ignore a lot of things...
Especially if now I am thinking did I make the right decision??? GRRRR... I feel really stupid!!!
Yes, I know I make no sense! But seriously this person is really pissing me off!!! Mixed messages at the moment...
One moment they are happy!!! And just like a hormonal change of PMS, they turn into a major bitch face!!! Is it wrong if I should just ignore this person from now on??? I mean I am finding this person to be pointless in my life and maybe I should just move on... Cut my losses! I have been told to cut another but now I am thinking this one too... Wasting my F#$@Kin time!!!
And by the way, if you knew me... I hate last minute BS!!! It seems like they cannot make up their mind on something... FML!!! I GIVE UP!!!

No comments: