...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

20 days left ... Life + Love + Goals...

So I have another 20 days of Korea. Having mixed emotions and I realised that so many non-koreans have this feeling before leaving. It feels like the count down is coming to an end. Just like a lot of things. So much has been happening these days. I think these past weeks have been horrible. I realised when you close one door, you also close others behind. But in the end its for the best. Funny that I am upset about it but I can laugh about it too and say I tried. So what happened? LoL... Not many know but the ones that do will understand why I feel upset and sad. Its not all to do with leaving but I do blame it on that. haha! I was broken and ran away from things that happened. So now I am prepared to start my life once again. And I have made up my mind on my goals. I just hope I can cross them off the list. hehe!
Life at times throws you off track and now I am ready to fight for life. haha! If that made any sense. And I am determined to stay single for awhile... haha! 
Yes, I will admit it! I was dating someone but we called it quits. Not ready for serious. Not ready for L.D.R. I will stick to single status. 
Strange what some are willing to do for love. I am hoping one day I will find someone who deserves my love. =X
Yes, dating and seeing someone doesnt mean you love them people!!!
So now you all know... Dont worry.. Kuala Lumpur will fix everything!!! I will be back to normal but you know it. 

No comments: