...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pickle Party...

The night started slow... Everyone rocked up late... I was late too... haha...
Okay so it wasn't the best in the start, but what party is when no one is there yet or boozed up! Anyways, the night got better that all that matters! The only thing is now I wish the photos weren't posted up... oMg... WHY!!! T_T
Yes, there are very very embarassing photos... Lets just not go into that... Or what was taken during the party...
If you were there then you would know what I did... hahaha... And what others did for that matter too... If you weren't there then I guess if you knew about me going to the Pickle Party then you know what the other names for the party that aren't so PG rated... hehe...
And you'd probably know what happened... Okay, so the things I want to forget... Just don't seem to go away... If you see the photo's then just maybe you'd know what happened... Damn the Porky! Since I have de-tagged myself in all photos... I guess only he shall be able to view them whenever he wants... And also for those who saw it before I de-tagged myself... @_@
Anyways, I'm going to end it here and drown myself in my embarassment... T_T

No comments: