...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Australia Day & Chinese New Year!!!


The Year Of The OX!!!

Happy Chinese New Year & Australia Day! Okay, so I'm late by one day! I was busy like most people going around and doing a good round of collecting red packets...
So anyways, yesterday I visited all the important people... haha... Then went to BumHead's House! And did my other collectings... Usually they come to see me there...
How did BumHead and me celebrate the day??? We went to Noel's Cafe to try out Luwak Coffee... Hmmm... Nothing special to be honest... $70.00 for 2 cups of coffee... Its worth it for the experience... But not worth it because in the end... I love just the normal coffee... haha...
What else happened... Oh yeah, caught up with Porky! hehe...
Went to Fast Eddies... Hmm... Super Sweet!!! >_<"
Getting picked on by two guys is not fun... @_@" Oh wells... It was okay, although I was abit quiet... But anyways, like usual we would go back to Bumhead's house to watch movies and drinking...
Funny what happened at one something in the morning outside... LoL... Nice and cooling...

Anyways, Hope everyone had an Awesome Celebration with either CNY or Aussie Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey tat looks like somone i know
^O^

~°º(¯´»-- || Pεяp£èXεd £iƒЄ || --«´¯)º°~ said...

And who is that someone you know? =P~