...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gathering?

The day has just started and I am super excited! Meeting up with my old primary school friend! Its been 11 years since I last saw him... But anyways not only excited about that! Can't wait for the Thai Food Festival! Every year it seems like I always go! Hopefully Mr.Bonds comes along... LoL! But I am hoping he has a hang over! hehe...
Anyways, cutting it short! Going to the Thai Festival, then Art Gallery and BBT since my SLAVE wants it (and she says she ain't asian enough, pfft..) hahaha... The events sound boring but its the people you chillax with on a SUNDAY... Hopefully the group will get together as they all don't know each other but me! bahahaha...
Anyways, going to get ready! Already got to run!




P.S. wish I was there & I miss you! =(

No comments: