...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MONKEYing Around...

Sorry that I haven't updated in yOnKs... I've been taking a break from the Laptop and stuff... But now I have stuff to talk about... hehe... Because My Monkey is back and we can get up to more mischief...
Anyways, Whats been happening... Well last week wednesday we all got together and took the monkey out and about... Took some retarded pictures... Kinda funny...


Pretty much haven't done much this weekend... Because I was sick... And NO, I was being EMO by not going out... Had to prove my point to the stupid monkey... Ended up going out to play Pool or was that suppose to be the clubs? Cos I so wasn't up for it... LoL... I was in my bum clothes and Monkey was in her Monkey Tee... hahaha...
Anyways, these are the Photos from that Wednesday Night... Must admitt... Stigly looked PRETTY that night... Bahaha...


No Comment... LoL


oMg... You give me the BIG O!!! LmAo...

Someone looks SUPA FLY!


LmAo... I can't believe Stigly did that Pose and What a Anrgy looking Queen Monkey! BAHAHA