...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank God It WAS F@#King Friday!

Another week has past... And its so great when its T.I.G.F.F! The best day of the week! haha...
Anyways, finished work at 6:30pm today... Not too bad suprisingly! And had lunch at 2:35pm to 3:15pm... Saw my Monkey not ONCE but TWICE! She should be happy! I choose her over the other options... hehe... No Marshmellow oR Corona! LmAo!
Anyways, we all went to Hana BBQ's for dinner... hehe... Its great when you have the right connections... Awesome meal! Free drinks all around! hahaha... And now someone is addicted to Black Raspberry wine... and it sure ain't me! Because I'm the one who recommended it! Damnit! Just proves that I am an ALCOHOLIC after all... >_<
I must admit... Although I'm not into cars... But tonight I gotta admit! I really did want to go and see Targa! oMg! So many cars driving past... But then again... No camera... Would have been awesome just to take a few snap to show to Stigly! hahaha...
Oh wells... I think the event is on until this sunday! So I will be out and about with my Camera! haha... Thats when I have finished Baking cakes! Damnit! Gotta be a good girl and bake that cake for my mummy! If only she didn't like it so much! >_<
Anyways, I'm feeling tired now... So I will return with some pictures of something... Hopefully! haha... Until next time... Stay Safe!

bTw... Its nice to know that you miss me and still think of the retarded me! You know who you are! ^^

No comments: