...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Awsome Week SO FAR....

HeLLooOoOoOOOoooo...
Anyways, I've got LOADS of photos... haha... Just that its all on my camera... Hopefully next week I will post it all up... Because I've got more stuff happening this weekend...
So anyways, my week has be AWESOME so far! I've probably been super HAPPY! Only because I haven't had a bad day/night YET!
Interesting Tuesday I had! haha... It seems that I know the same people as ______! haha... Took me to some Korean Restaurant... hehe... And I know the owner... wahaha... Perth is really small...
He was in shock! haha...
But it was all fun! Took loads of stupid photos with my camera as well as the ones in the booths! haha...
Anyways, Hump Day was great too... Lots of EATTING! Finally got to try out CHARCHARONI! Yay!
Well... I shall leave it here tonight! As I have a lot to deal with this week... Hopefully I can find something to wear for Friday and Saturday... hehehe

No comments: