...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Friday, September 18, 2009

Two Weeks Ago...

So here are some of the photos from The Shed Fuction... All stolen from FaceBook... LoL! I decided any photo of me will be with my Monkey... hehe... And no photos will be shown with me and _______! (you know who, mynokey) >_<" Anyways, it was a night of getting wasted and pretty much some of my memory is at loss... I know its a bad thing, but that weekend was my piss up! LoL... I will post up the photos slowly... Just been busy and super lazy when I am at home... haha.. Enjoy! And have a AWESOME T.G.I.F!!! ^_^


LoL... I have to find the other one!

My Date for the NIGHT! LmAo

Fuji!

LoL! Monkey already drunk!
The early hours of alcohol ONLY & no Food... >_<

Sweet

Asian Shot!
Gotta have one! =P


No comments: