...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Fixed & Loaded...

Finally, my laptop is FIXED! YaY! haha... would have been fixed earlier but I was super lazy with it... Hehe... Well its got no pictures or anything... But lucky I have it all on my camera & I can steal photos off FaceBook... LoL
Anyways, this weekend has been SUPER chillaxing that even a SATURDAY can feel like a Sunday... All good... If only I wasn't on Meds or sick... hehe...
So without further a do I will post up some pictures from this weekend... And continue the rest of the updates tomorrow after work! ^^

Saturday Lunch
--- Hana BBQ---

oMg... I can't believe he COOKED for US!

Jup Jup Octopus!

The Chillaxing Saturday... Dippin Dots Ice Cream...

Bubble Tea...

My New TIGERS!!! ^^

No comments: