...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

2 Days To Go...

So earlier yesterday I posted up something that I thought was funny, but Mr.Serious didn't like it and asked for it to be posted down... So its not up anymore...

Anyways, what have I done tonight??? Feels like its been a busy day... Bumming with my bum buddy after work... But it was good in the day... Was talking to L _ _ _ all day! hehe... Crazy we are! haha... AX <--- I wonder who that is! bahaha... inside jokes! =P
Anyways, L was interigating me all day about ______ no names will be put in that section! haha... The answer to your question was "NO"... Its not going to happen! @_@ no matter how hard u try! >_<"

Any how... Finished packing my stuff for the weekend... ^_^ B-cos I've decided not to come home for the weekend... Seems logical since I'll be busy on Friday! ^_^ can't wait! B-coz I'm taking the day off work... ^_^
So what is happening?!? Nothing much! So Saturday!?! I guess Porky will be my date at the wedding! haha... Your so going to get Poked! hahaha... Remember after the wedding... Our date! LoL... Thats if I have the time... Hopefully I will leave early and do something crazy! hehe... But don't worry! Your invited to do the same! =P~
So with that I think I better get some rest! Good Night... Morning! Whatevers! zZzZzzz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gezz woman, u r so indenial! Keke. U know it gonna happen. (",)