...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy Friday...

So last week was fun fulled!!! This week has been stressfully busy, but heck! Thats what you get for going crazy! haha... Anyways, I thought that I should update on what happened...

So Friday was just the start of the ice berg... Went to Little Creatures... I hate beer, but the Cider is gooood... Pipsqueak!!! But its only 5.0% alc... Stronger then most of there beers but I didn't notice it... haha...
Anyways, it was just fun! Lots of laughing and stupidness....(comes with the alcohol) haha...



Not a lot of choices on the menu but hey, your there to drink! =P


You would never guess whats in this pizza... *vomits* My idea, for everyone to try but me! ^_^
Its... Blue Cheese & Pears top off with Rocket... haha... do you think it was popular amoung us??? =P

Later On....

Just enjoyed the beach and etc... Then drank...

GREEN FAIRY...


If you enjoy the taste of Aniseed... Then you will enjoy this drink!

So anyways, this was just Friday... I guess I'll post something about the stuff that happened on Saturday... Because I want to get some photo's off Porky!

P.S. Damn the Saturday/Sunday Pokes! hehe... bTw... I love MY new watch... haha... =P~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm... Green Fairy...