...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Friday, December 5, 2008

CraZy FriDaYz...

Just woke up! 2 hours sleep and already starting to think stupid thoughts... Whats running though my mind at this moment??? The real start of my weekend starts today! TGIF!!! No work today! =P~
Anyways, Just needed a reality check before my Friday really starts... LoL... Liquid filled weekend! ^^
So why the reality check??? Going abit CraZy!!! HaHa... Like usual! Anyways, feeling abit 15/16! And yesterday I was feeling abit... Hmm... So anyways, its funny when 85% of the time I'm not serious... hehe... chatting to Noel... haven't chatted with him in ages! Ahhh... Life is really 15/16!
LoL... Funny I just did it! type something serious and then write something so random here!
Anyways, CraZy FriDaYz!!! Going to Little Creatures later today! And this is when the party starts! haha... Just hope it doesn't turn out like when I was over Trish's house! EeeK... Bad memories! hahah.. Hopefully I won't be like that on Saturday too... ahhh.. the plans of a fuelled up weekend! =P~
Oh yeah! Thao-weee is back in Perth!!! YaY!!! Meeting up on Sunday (hopefully recovered) Going to finally met Little Aiden! hehe... This weekend is pretty much packed out.. Still have to do lunch with Chloe... @_@
Oh wells... Good Luck to me! Going to need it! haha... So I guess this will be my last post until whenever I have finished with all my stuff... Maybe next week... When I go back to my work-a-holic life again... @_@

No comments: