...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday...

Summer has kicked in... It was so HOT today... @_@ Probably the most hottest since summer has started... Finally! 38 degrees! ^_^
So anyways... What did I get up to today??? Well my friend that lives in Melborne came back to Perth to visit... ^_^
Anyways, got all the girls together to do a quick picnic... Since she's leaving on Friday... And yeah, don't have the time for her since i'll be working my ass off... haha... And also my Bro's leaving to KL this week coming up... @_@

Hmmm... I'm not out tonight because my sister is making me stay at home... @_@ And because its Fai's birthday today! Happy Birthday to him! hehe... 32! Damn! And he doesn't even look it! haha...
What else has happened??? A shocker! EeeK!!! Found out that someone I've made friends with... Errrrm... (its been taken out now) hehe... censored

So what else is going though my head... Gotta get this out... I am getting so annoyed with people that say one thing and don't do it! Annoys the crap outta me! Seriously! People these days, if you say your going to do something for someone... Atleast keep your word! So many people are so unreliable! And they always say that there going to be there for you... that is so BS! So anyways... My tests are over with some people... The unreliable and the users out there... #$#&$^*# them... =P~ Okay I feel better now! post stuff laters!

No comments: