...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Perfect Day...

Hello from South of the River of Perth! haha... Down in the sticks! =P~
Okay, so if you know me then you'd know I don't live down south! Anyways, my day has been great! Funny that I got really good sleep... HaHa... I wonder why... Thanks to my smart ideas with Porky! haha... The things we do! LoL!
Anyways, it was bad for Porky as he went to work late! Awww... What ashame! ehehe... But I'm sure we'll have loads of fun on Saturday! hehe!

So why is my day so GREAT?!? Maybe because I actually got more sleep then usual... Nah! Actually because its just been a great day! Perfect weather! And... Recieved a present today from Bumhead! ^_^
After work went to my favourite location... Leederville Cafe Strip! hehe... I can't wait for next week! I'll be recieving the other half of my present! hehe...
Anyways... Went to Retro Betty's! Not very crowded... But its okay! We went to two cafes... haha.. sad! But heck we wanted to try both out! haha...
And I always must stop at the Urban Records Store!!! They may jack up the prices on CD's but hey, they got some really cool stuff in the back! The stuff I miss looking at when I was in Sydney! If you know where it is and have been in that store then you would understand why I love going into that store! ^_^
Anyways, this was just a quick blog about how great my day was! When I get home I've decided to blog about something else! hehe... About Mr.Serious! hehehe.. If your smart then you'll know who I'm talking about... ^_~ V

No comments: