...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Sunday...

Another Sunday...
Haven't really done much this weekend, even though I have loads of things to do... My schedual with next week is so screwed! Everything keeps changing... Except for the one major event... And I'm not looking forward to that... Weddings... Something I haven't really gotten prepared for... Still don't know what to wear... So I guess next week I'll just quickly buy some random dress... bahaha... Dresses!!! Something everyone keeps telling me to wear...

Anyways, don't really want to think about the wedding anymore... Hmmm... Funny how I have a lot to do yet I still have the time to think of stupid things... haha... Like... Promises are like babies, easy to make but hard to deliver! LoL... That is so true! Only because I believe a lot of people do make a lot of promises to me and in the end its a let down... So in the end... Never have high expectations of people.

Anyways, time to do some productive stuff off my list of things to do... @_@
If I don't do it now... I won't ever do it... And I don't really want to break my word... Unlike some people... Don't want to name names... =P~

No comments: