...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Best Day Ever!

So I haven't been blogging lately... Life's been busy... HaHa... Chinese New Year is coming... So is Australia Day! YaY! But its been busy at work... And this is why I have balanced it out with loads of FUN! hahaha...

So anyways, best day of the week was Tuesday!!! Why??? Hmm... Started with a busy morning at work... Followed by a long lunch with my mum... LoL... But what happened in between... hehe... Only one person knows... It made my day! NEO!!! NEO!!! haha....

And then went to the beach... LoL... Best relaxation ever! HaHa... Other then the lady! Grrr... Damn her! haha... If you were there then you'd know what I was talking about... haha...

Anyways, time to get ready to go out... Yes, I've thrown a sickie today! Because I haven't been taking breaks... Just over worked it...



P.S. Oh Christine...Your Polo Tee is so Nice!!!! LoL... (inside joke) =P~

No comments: