...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Sess...

Just another lazy Sunday... Just thinking about the next weekends coming up... Its going to be hectic... But I can't wait till next month... YaY!!! So many events... Must buy all tickets this month... @_@
I'm going Music Festival crazy! hehe... 23 Jan!!! YaY! Deadmau5!!! The Presets!!! Love their stuff!


Anyways, this weekend haven't done anything but be a hermit... haha... My sister's been worried because she hasn't seen me around... I haven't really came out of my room... Very rare to see me out... So what do I have plans for today??? Going to go swimming... Best thing to do when you have so much energy... Anyways, I'd better end it here... I'll post something funny later... Well its another humsup story! hahaha....

No comments: