...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gifts...

So I just wanted to share more about last weekend and why it was so good! ^_^
My BestMate come back from Malaysia, Hong Kong & Macau... He came back on Saturday in the early mornings... hehe...
Best thing about my BestMate going to HK & Macau... hehe... Lots of things that I love eatting... hehe...



Aji Ichiban Marshmellows??? Don't ask about this... Something random he thought I'd like... weird...

Anyways I got my favourite thing in Macau... And in HongKong I got Hi-Chews... Not the ones I wanted but hey, its the thought that counts... ^_^



mMmMmm... My Favourite... Pineapple Tarts/Cookies... Yes, I know... Its cooked Fruit but this is probably the one cooked Fruit thing I like...

What else did I get... hehe... The thing that I asked for....
Vera Wang Bouquet... Hehe... I was going to get Miss Dior but I quickly changed my mind... Didn't really like it in the end...


So in the end my BestMate is really the best! hehe...
Anyways, going to end it here... I don't think anyone really cares about what I got.. haha... but hey I really do appreciate the things I got... bTw... I did get more things... Just too many things to name and post... So i'll leave it at that! mMmMmmm... Time to get fat! hehe... =P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~GAMBATE FATTY

Anonymous said...

meow meow meow meow ;p

~°º(¯´»-- || Pεяp£èXεd £iƒЄ || --«´¯)º°~ said...

What happened to "WooF?"