...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, January 5, 2009

SummaDayze...

So I am in recovery mode at the moment... So tired and super sore! Yes, I am super burnt to the crisp! Yet I managed to wake up and still go to work... @_@
You don't know how hard it is to do that when you are really tired and sore all over to sleep and still be hyped up and ready for work... Not to mention I forgot to bring my house keys, so I slept over my mates house...
Anyways, SummaDayze was AWESOME! It was not a disappointment, well other then TyDi not showing... But Ferry Corsten Rocked everyones world in the end... Or was that Armin Van Buuren???
Anyways, I thought Ferry Corsten worked the crowd better because in the end everyone wanted an encore!
So I was running to one end to the other after listening to AVB to get to Ferry Corsten... But I did stay 30minutes to listen to Underworld... Not bad But Ferry Corsten was way better! haha... Maybe I'm just a fan of his...



Anyways, Steve Aoki! What can I say but Wow... He really knows how to get everyone to go crazy with him... He was all over the stage doing crazy things... Love his stuff!!!
So I don't think I took many photos and what nots because I was going a bit crazy! And NO, I didn't take any "HAPPY PILLS" that were going around... I was there to enjoy the music! =)
But anyways... I will post more stuff laters... I'm too tired and sore now to blog anymore and blah blah blah! Laters! =P
And sorry the videos are short and sucky! Too many losers in the way... As you will see in one video...

No comments: