...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Randoms...

Okay so I didn't post anything on Sunday after swimming... HaHa... Anyways, what was the humsup thing... Hmmm... To post or not to post??? hehe...

Anyways, this was something that happened at my friends work office... And since I'm always there... haha... I guess I am always filled in on what happens during the week.
So I won't put any names on people but I will tell the story...
Anyways, "J1" & "J2" live together and they decorated their christmas tree with random things... Like... Lollies, random household goods & condoms... hahaha...
So "J2" brought some christmas decorations into work and started handing them out. She passed one to "S"... "S" doesn't use condoms... LoL... "J2" tells her, But its Orange Flavour! Its Yummy! LoL...
"S" hands back the condom... And then "H" opens it up and tries the flavour... "H" thinks its Yummy! Then "M" tries it too... "M" then starts licking it... "M" thinks it tastes like Vitamin C LoL... "M" unrolls it and puts it on her ruler and starts licking on it clean... hahaha...

Funny things was that she was wondering if it was flavoured on boths sides... If your wondering... Then I guess you'll have to find out yourself! haha... Anyways, Till then... Keep your mind outta the gutter... =P

No comments: