...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, July 28, 2008

...BLeH...My brother is a DUMB-ASS...

Its been ages since I've written in my blog. I would have been writing in here everyday, but my hotel sucks! The internet is HELL SLOW!!! *sighs* -_-"
Oh wells... I'm trying to make the most out of it, while I'm here. Trying to use the most of everything because this place sucks!
Well everyone seems to be asking me about how my trip so far... Its...errmm... Well lets just say I'm not having the best of times. Its funny because I told my brother about it and he was really disappointed that I felt that way. Arghhh... I hate being like this! Oh wells... Now everyday infront of him I just pretend that I'm having lots of fun! Don't want to stress him out. What can I say about his girlfriend... She seems nice of the outside... Its just that I don't know her, but I really think she issn't very... How can I put this into nice words... She's the type of girl that hasn't experienced much in life, even though she has travelled a lot, she's not the type that likes to explore the world and see what's out there.
Love is blind... What more can I say about there relationship. I will write more about her later, as there is much more to know about her.
Hmm... My everyday life here is... shop, shop, shop... and stay bored in the hotel. I don't require anything else.. I can't even sleep here... And eatting... Hmmm... I've kind of lost my appetite here... And its not due to the weather... It funny because everyday my brother will say to me... "You'll love it here! And when we have to fly back to Perth, you will say you don't want to leave!" If he only could read my throughts... Another funny thing is... He thinks he knows me very well... someone asked him what do I like eatting and why don't I eat prawns and certain things. And he didn't really know the answer to it and made up some BS! Well I think he didn't make BS, its just I think that's what he throught, I don't think he really knew because the dumb-ass has never asked me why.
Well anyways...I cbf blogging about the Dumb-ass anymore... Maybe later I will post up some of my new pictures... I have many that are all on my laptop as this hotel computer sucks like the internet connection.. T_T"

No comments: