...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Random Photos On My Lazy Sunday...

The water looks so calm... Anyone feel like going fishing??? haha...
I know I sure do! keke... But then again... I don't really like eatting Fish! eeeek... SMELLY!!! =P
But crabbing sounds like fun! Haven't done that in a long time... ehehe...
Anyways... Yesterday was a long and tiring day, even though it doesn't really look like it here... Seems really relaxed... haha
Even lunch looked yummy... LoL... Although I was ment to go eat at that Asian Food Festival... But I rocked up too early and everything wasn't ready... And really, I couldn't be bothered with the festival... haha...
Ahhh... I still think that theses pictures sure do feel really peaceful and relaxing... Makes me feel relaxed right now...
I wish everyday was like this... Life would be bliss! haha...

Oh wells... Hopefully soon I will feel relaxed too, while I'm on hoildays...
I'm hoping then I won't be feeling lazy and I will be updating this blog with pictures of my hoilday.

Hopefully I should be posting up many pictures as I have many plans during my stay in KL...

I just hope I remember to take photos and also hope I can do everything I've planned...






No comments: