...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sea Side Lunch...







Chilli Crabs

From here it just looks like chicken... LoL!
Wait! I can see a claw, just located at the bottom of the picture.




Fish & Chips...

The classic... Fish & Chips! Well really this was a seafood platter. There was more seafood and chips, its just that we had already started eatting.

So now it would be just Fish & Chips...

Oh yeah! And Chilli Mussels...













BBQ Squid Salad...



Hmmm... What can I say about this dish... Nothing much because I didn't order it. It didn't really appeal to me or KiTKaT... Bumhead ordered this... Wasn't that yummy...

















The End Of Lunch...




This is the End of our lunch...After diggin at it... LoL

There was one other dish... But it was really horrible that I don't even want to post it up!

Just remember... Whatever you do, Don't order the BBQ Scallop Salad!






No comments: