...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Start Of Something...

I've decided to create my own of something, since I have so much time in my life to waste. I guess its really my turn to release some thoughts and feelings that I have bulit up from my own experiences and from others.

I hope I can continue doing this whole blog thing. Many times have I started one and never really did much to it. Maybe wrote a few lines. haha...

To start with... My life has changed a lot during this year. I have been unhappy, depressed and very confused. But things have changed again, just like how most things do in life. So I guess this is the start of something in my life... I think I have changed for the better and its helped me to grow a little more and to understand and accept most things in life. Everyday I try to learn something new about things, it could be myself or others and also things that interest me or didn't interest me but now I am interested. haha...

Well slowly I am going back to my old happy days. I guess this is a very good sign. Its quiet funny as many people that know me really miss me being happy. I guess this is what most people see as "Being Loved by others".

This is really "The Start Of Something..." And I'm pretty sure many can related to this sentence...

I find it really funny that when you do think about things in your life or others, you don't really annalsy it carefully until its actually written down. As I have just realised that writing a lot of this stuff right now has made me think a lot more and it really does make me think carefully about somethings that I'd like to blog about. I guess I will blog them soon. haha... Maybe after I finish doing what I have planned to do all this weekend. I guess I have to set my priorities as blogging can wait and like most of the things in my life. hehe...

No comments: