...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On My Mind...

*Sighs* There is only moments till I have to fly. I feel so disorganised. I feel like a messy. I really hate it when I have so many things that I have to do today and also I have been feeling a little annoyed, confused and a little pissed off. Whats been weighting on my mind is trusting people and what is really their true intensions. Sometimes it feels as if the walls are closing in on me when I do try to trust them. In the end they disappoint me because they have choosen the wrong path. It really makes me wonder, why do people like to take advantage of some people's good nature. Well I don't really know, its just I get the feeling that I am being taken advantage of with a person I've known for awhile now. Everyone seems to know this person tells me that they seem to be the person that is very sly and cunning. Its quiet funny, you end up not believing what others say to you about that person until you test them yourself. I really didn't intend on testing this person, it just so happened that this person ended up showing their true colours. Now I'm just thinking, what should I do with this person? Ignore what I have discovered and continue being their friend, while knowing that they are just a user. Or do I just cut off all relations. I know that the best thing to do is to cut the whole thing, but we've been friends for so long. It really saddens me to feel this why towards this person.
Well I hope things will work themselves out soon. Maybe I was wrong about this person... Even though it doesn't feel like it. What can you do?

No comments: