...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Let's Have A Break! Let's Have A KitKat!

The start of my day today was a bit slow and boring... But all up together, so far so good! I really have to thank two people that have made my day! I think I really needed to have a break of seeing my brother and his girlfriend... Didn't really want to feel like the thrid wheel anymore...
Anyways... My day started off with meeting Mr. Edison...LoL... We had lunch and that was about it... Then I had made some plans to meet up with "My Little Brother"... haha... kind of funny saying that... Anyways... He took me to Times Square... haha... And we had coffee there... ^_^
Then we both decided to watch a movie... So I have finally have watched "Wanted" haha... something I've been waiting to do ever since i saw the trailer to it... And it was good... Just not as good as The Dark Knight!!! =P
Anyways... After the movies we went back to my hotel so he could collect his presents from me... And we chatted for awhile... It was nice to just sit back and relax without thinking. Thinking about it now... All I want to do is just not think during this whole time in KL... I don't feel like making any decisions... The only thing I want to do is to break as many rules as possible... haha.. Rules are ment to be broken! Life's no fun if you play by the books all the time...

No comments: