...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Busy Day...

Okay, today has been a little crazy for me. I've been trying to organise everything at work, friends, family and myself. Gosh its hard to find time to really think. Its all just been on the GO! Balancing everything on the go is a little harder then I assumed it would be. Too many damn last minute things to do. If its not this then its that. Like must do this at work and must make sure its all organised and ready so I don't have to remember to do it when I come back... Family is a problem now. All want to see me before I fly off tomorrow. All theses meetings and lunch dates, etc...etc... All time consuming. Today I wasted 2hrs with my mother. damn that was a long lunch date. Met up with my close friend, it was good other then her trying her luck out with me. haha.. trying to pay for anything with me is and always will be too hard for her! LoL... I must thank her tomorrow. Hopefully I will have time for her before I fly off... She's doing a HUGE favour for me. haha... Its good to have someone take a load off you... But then again, you will always have something weighting you down.
I feel so stressed out. So many things to do and with so little time... If only I could just pause time for a moment or so. Would be great! But life is not so simple that we can just pause it. Oh wells, I guess I just have to deal with it.
I have a list of things I want to do at work, also have a list of things I have to do for myself and all these stupid appointments with people. But lucky tonight some of them have been cancelled. So that means I have less to deal with. Right now I can't even think anymore. I don't even know what to pack as hand luggage. My brain has stopped working. Or maybe its just shriveled up. haha...
Well hopefully tonight and many other nights I will be able to sleep... I feel really tired and stressed out. And plane flights are never fun when you have to sleep. Hate sleeping on planes, its so boring and annoying. People and there lights on and off, not to mention people that snore and then you have the ones with babies. >_<"
Well I'm trying to relax now, but its not really working. It should get better when I'm actually in KL, or else its when I'm on board.

Hmm... I should blog something funny that happened today. I thought it was very funny. Maybe the thing that made me laugh. As some people may know, my job is doing everything which is basically where ever I am needed, I will apply myself to it. Well I was helping out in the retail area today before I finished work. So to get to the point of this story, I have never heard of such a LAME ASS pick-up line as the one used today on me. It started off with... "So where are you from?" then it was... "What's your name?" and lastly the next question was.... "You have to tell me your secret"... I was really confused by what this guy was saying at this point with the whole secret thing. Well he said... "Yes, your secret to why you are so beautiful..." LmAo... I mean... I know I'm not pretty or anything, but SERIOUSLY... what drugs was he on?!? Hopefully I will never run into him again... But as soon as he said that I really did want to say to him... "The secret is to run as far as I can with LAME ASS pick-up lines used on me!" haha... Yes, I know... I sound like a cold heartless bitch... But hey! I admit that I am one! =P
So with that funny story I will leave it for now and continue trying to re-pack my stuff... Maybe I will post something again later in the wee early mornings... Maybe it will just be more of my collection of random pictures again... haha...

No comments: