...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Okay, so last week I sent off something to someone... My so called care package to someone special! LoL...
Explanation as to what I mean by "Special"... haha... Its not really what everyone is thinking... Actually its Leng Jai's Birthday Today!!! So its his special day... haha...
Anyways, I hope he enjoyed his care package... Wasn't really that special... I don't really think he liked the present... I think he liked the ROC candy more and other goodies... Like his favourite Chewing Gum that he can't buy! haha...
Too bad I wasn't there to celebrate it... But he is so busy with his life & he's got plenty of people that want him today/tonight... haha... Yes, thats right... You heard me! Your so wanted!!! haha..
Sif, your not... always pretending! haha... bTw... I'm trying to be serious here! LoL... =P~
Anyways, Enjoy every second... because your so OLD now! hahaha...

No comments: