...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Melbourne Cup & Boredom At Work...

Melbourne Cup Day... The day where everyone's celebrating horse races... And who won??? "Cup King"... haha... Anyways, I'm sure loads of people today got piss drunk and partied hard in all offices... It was a windy and rainy day... Where else to party but the office? haha...
This year my work office didn't celebrate it... Everyone seems really busy at work as many people are away... Yes, my workplace is really sucks... LoL... If you get pissed off or whatever... You can just walk out the door and take the rest of the day off... So what did I do today??? As usual.... End of the month statements... What an interesting job??? >_<"

Not really when there are loads of people that never pay!!! Grrr... So upsetting... Stingy Ass people, Just pay off your damn bill!
So today I finally took my break... Which means I actually stayed at work for my break! Very rare... As I'm usually out and about shopping or doing something outside... Avoiding work! haha
If you only saw what I actually do at work sometimes... Maybe I should share what I do when I get bored at work... Something I've been creating for a few months... LoL...
Its really sad... But heck! I've created something...


So I had loads of rubber bands... haha.. And loads of time to waste... LoL... Don't ask how many rubber bands are there... All I know is that this is my second Rubber Ball... haha...
Its bigger then a Tennis ball... Maybe the size of a Soft ball now... haha... And today I was throwing it around in the office... What a great thing to play with when your bored... Yes, work is making me mentally retarded... Because its rubbing off from the retards at work... >_<

No comments: