...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sweet Sunday...

Chill Out Sunday's... Aren't they great?!? Usually I would have my Lazy Ass Sunday's, but today was different... Global Gathering was on... I didn't buy my tickets to go... Sort of weird... Due to the fact that I want to relax... Feels like this month has been pretty busy...

Strange thing about today... I didn't feel like going out... My sister was in shock... Asking me all these questions... "Why aren't you out??? Somethings up! What is it???" Blah... Blah... Blah...
My gosh! So many questions! What can I say to her??? I need a break! Is that so hard to believe???
I guess she was in shock because I was baking today??? Strange thing... I felt like baking... Is my old life coming back??? haha... Who knows??? Maybe I am changing again...
Anyways, Just for _ _ _ _ _ I will post it up for you! >_<"
Word of warning... I haven't done this in a long time... So it might look ugly...



MmMmm... Hazelnut Cup Cakes... What's it taste like? Frangelico... ^_^
Too bad I can't send it to you... ^_^"
And just like you asked... 100% fresh! haha...

No comments: