...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, November 17, 2008

Update...

So what have I been doing these past few days... A lot! haha... So this was the start of my busy week... I took time off work and enjoy every moment of life! ^_^
I went to the Chris Brown Concert... All I can say is CB is AWESOME! I'll post up some pictures later... Kind of lazy at the moment... haha
Oh yeah... Thought I'd be nice to Joyce while she is holidaying here... Took her out all day on Wednesday... My mistake! Oh wells... Did some stuff to make her get jealous... bahaha... Sometimes spending money on happiness is worth it! HAHA...
Anyways... This week I think I've been over spending... But its okay... All worth it in the end! Just to let you's know... I dislike the brand Juicy Couture... But someone LOVES the brand! So I went out to buy something of that brand... Well two items... Which one is okay... Don't really mind it... but the other item... oMg... Can't believe I would buy such a thing... >_<"

Anyways, on a happier note... I found the PERFECT place to throw a small get together b'day Party for my best mate! I can't wait! Next month it is! So hopefully I will be okay the next day after the party... haha... Still have to find something to wear to the wedding... T_T
Went shopping today for it... Brought some stuff but ended up coming home empty handed... What I do for others... @_@

So what else has been happening... Hmmm... HOTTIE is back! =P~ (for you's who know who he is) LoL... a catch up??? Maybe I might pass him on... because someone else seems to be interested in him... hahaha...

Well I'll post stuff laters in the week... maybe tomorrow after chillaxing at loser's house... haha... Still got loads to plan for the night! Laters!

No comments: