...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pina Coladas...

Hump Day has just past... Best way to celebrate that its Hump Day is by having cocktails! LoL... The most happiest thing that has happened today... Until the effects wear off... Oh wells... Later on tonight I will do another round... hehe... I've invited some people to come and drink with me after Late Night... hehe... Should be a good Pick Me UP!!! haha...
Anyways, today should be a busy day... I've already planned what I'm doing tonight... And I guess I've kind of planned what I'm doing in the morning... I am sending off a care package to Ethiopia... LoL... Ok, So I may not be sending it to Ethiopia... But it sure is a Care Package... Full of goodies to someone that is "Special"... LoL... In due time I shall explain what I mean by "Special"... LoL... I bet everyone has already the wrong idea about the meaning... haha
Anyways... The care package is nearly complete... Just needs a few more goodies and it should be fine... Hopefully I will have time to send it off...


P.S. I miss you... =P

No comments: