...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy...

Doesn't it always feel great once you have finished off something you started? Today it was raining cats and dogs but hey, I've done what I needed to do... ^_^
Yes, I am in a happy mood... Can't help it! I've posted the care package today... Went to work and worked my ass off (no slacking today)... Did my shopping (always something to look forwards too)... Had my cocktails... HaHa...
But seriously, I'm just happy because Megan is happy today... She really in a fragile/indenial state... Who could blame her with a cheating/asshole Boyfriend/Ex-dickhead...
Anyways... She was just extremely excited to hang out with us today... haha... She enjoyed the cocktails (one after the other) haha... It was great! Now I'm her wifey! haha...
So anyways... We went back to her place after mine... Met one of her friends... Seems like a cool chick! LoL... I can't believe she supplies to Bung-ings... LoL... The chick that is... Can't remember her name... haha...
Anywho's... I'm just excited and happy because I got a Tunnel now! YaY! But damnit! I got one that is 1mm and another one that is 2mm (its too BIG)... Grrr... But 1mm fits perfectly! So happy still... Damn Gip-Gip! Already telling me that I cannot wear it to the wedding and also must take out so many piercings... She said I have to look innocent as there will be loads of people I have to met & greet... Already hating it! All I have to do is find a really good excuse not to go... ^_^
Oh yeah... I got my Pink Tickets! Yay!!! Well I brought them last week, just forgot to mention it... Anyways can't wait... 23rd May 2009!!! Well I'm out!

No comments: