...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, October 6, 2008

A Change...

Have you ever thought maybe there is more to life? Funny that this question all of a sudden just popped into my head... Tonight I've done a lot of thinking about things in my life... Its strange... haha..
Hmmm... So I've been thinking... Maybe its that time in my life where I should start doing more proactive things in my life... Whats funny is I told my sister that I was thinking about starting earlier at work... She basically laughed and was in shock... Now she thinks there is something seriously wrong with me... A lot of things are changing in my life and I think I should start living my life again and stop day dreaming... I think this blog may die soon as I am starting to think that I won't be much on the internet that often...
Anyways, moving on... This weekend I think I've spent a lot of time with my family... I guess the SOMEONE that said I don't like spending quality time with family, really got me thinking that maybe I really haven't been spending any time with my family... So thanks... It was a real wake up call... Its nice to relax with family now and again... So I spent time with the person I really don't ever have time for... So yeah, my grandmother was so excited to have lunch with my sister and I... Then did the some shopping... Quiet funny because I like to look at everything and my grandmother will just go with the flow... Like sun glasses shopping... haha... But damnit! Now I have my eye on a pair of sunnies... haha... Shopaholic!!! @_@
Anyways, went to Subiaco Markets to go and buy flowers... The funniest thing is... My grandmother doesn't speak english... Only cantonese... So she picked out her flowers... Then goes up to the cashier and says "How much-eee?" LoL... My sister and I cracked up laughing... haha
After paying... She says to the cashier "One minute" points to the shelf... and speaks in cantonese that she'll be back after shopping... LoL... And the girl understood her... even though she issn't asian... haha... I guess my grandmother is really a REGULAR at that store... haha...
It was just funny at the time... Its one of those moments where you'd have to be there to laugh... There was other funny stuff that happened but I won't go into it as its really just inside jokes... =P
Anyways, Time to sleep off this headache...

No comments: