...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eatting...

Anyways, the quick catch up with Chloe was like the usual... haha... Just a bit more crazier... Because Kitty Kat came too... hehe... Anyways, Chloe is going to come to KL with me! Yay!
So anyways, it was too early to eat dinner... come on now... 5pm! My gosh that is early!
Plus I think all day I went to shitty places to eat... I went to "Edo Shiki" for lunch... Never again will I go there... It was GROSS!!! Stupid friend wanted to try it out... Well we really wanted to eat at "Ajisan Ramen"... Its a new place... Its actually quiet okay... only problem is that there ain't much space... So no Groupies! hahaha... Anyways, we couldn't find Ajisan Ramen... Until we walked out of Edo Shiki... damnit! Only a couple of doors down... So stupid!
Anyways... Back to Chloe! hehe... She got so teased about Miss Mauds... bahaha.... I think our table was the only one that was laughing... haha... I mean... This place we went to... I have only been like twice... So don't ask me what the place is called because I don't eat in Northbridge all too often... hehe...
So anyways, Chloe ordered the beef brisket with rice & lemon tea (typical asian) haha... Kitty Kat followed me and ordered juice... haha... We both watched Chloe eat... LoL
Anyways.. I'll post up the photos i took of the food... because someone....(chloe) deleted all the photos I took... T_T" Oh wells... hahaha...

Hmmm... Doesn't it really look yummy??? >_<
The Chilli Oil Sauce probably tasted better... haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see what i said about ladies, they are soooo free that they wanna talk about what they eat haha!

~°º(¯´»-- || Pεяp£èXεd £iƒЄ || --«´¯)º°~ said...

LoL... Wow... Didn't expect a comment from you... Nor did I expect you to actually read this crap! haha...