...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just Random Things...

Sighs... I really hate this stupid Daylight Savings... I think it really screws everyone over in Perth... Seriously Perth doesn't need it... Grrrr... Now I have to wake up early... Eat early... Sleep early... Work early... And in the end... What is the whole purpose of having Daylight saving? Well this is what someone told me... It was to help all the fatties out there... So they could get off their asses and do some exercising... LmAo... But seriously... Do you think any fatty is willing to???

Anyways... I should stop being mean now... Just had to get it off my chest... Because I cant' wait till this Daylight Saving ends as it is suppose to be the last year that we have it and then its voting time to have it permanently or not... You know where my vote is going towards... =P

So anyways, I'm getting really Hyped up about CB's concert thats in 12 days... Can't wait... oh yeah... and Joy to the world is coming to Perth... And I have decided to be nice and not come home after CB's concert... So I don't wake up everyone at home... Most likely stay over at my best mates house... hehe... Poor bastard! haha... His bed is MINE!!! He will be sleeping in the dark and cold spare room... bahahaha... Seems like no one likes that room...

Anyways... Since I am a nice person... bahaha... yeah I know what your all thinking... As If! haha... Well anyways... I've decided to show Joy to the world around perth... going to take her to Freo & Coogee... And also Caro... Because Dumbass doesn't know the S.O.R that well... Damn him! Oh wells... I've already got things planned for her... bahaha... Yes, I am EVIL!
Well gonna hit the sack now... zZzZzz...

No comments: