...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy Sunday...

So today I stayed at home, surprisingly I didn't go out with friends... Which is shocking news to my brother and sister... HaHa! So as usual if I stay at home we all sit in any room and start chatting away about our childhood... Quiet funny because when I was little... I always thought my childhood sucked... Now since I've grown up I realise it was probably the best times I had in my whole entire life... Now most would say of course, children don't know better and life is simple and easy for all kids... That maybe true... If you know me well enough for me to tell you about parts of my childhood, you'd notice its not a perfect happy family... There were many things that happened... But enough about sad parts of my childhood... Well we all talked about how getting into trouble by my mum... was like a chain reaction... If one gets into trouble... we'd all get into trouble because all kids laugh when one gets into trouble... haha... thinking about it now makes me laugh... So yeah... Its kind of nice to just reminisce about the past... Because I must admit as a kid I was very naughty... I got into a lot of mischief... hehe...

Anyways, what else did I do today??? Hmmm... I went to Malaga Markets... My gosh! Its such a scary place now... haha... I haven't been there since I worked there... And that was a long time ago... I was 16... HAHA...
Anyways... Its horrible... You have loads of people pushing and shoving... Lots of people shouting whats on special in there FOB accent... Whats funny is there is a fruit & veg shop that is called Hong Kong Fruit & Veg... Well all I saw on the receipt was Hong Kong something something... LoL... My gosh! If the people where from HK... Then I must have not seen the new breed of Honkies... LoL... All look and sound Vietnamese... @_@
Oh yeah... Didn't mention... Today I've been a bitch... haha... I've been cracking jokes about people all day... Damn people! People either bump you in the ass or something... Grrrr... Annoys the hell outta me... At the shopping centres and Markets today...

So since today I was bored... And kinda acting weird... haha... (Like always) I finally brought a ear spike, It looks like a ice spike from Ice Age... haha... Its quiet small... The biggest it gets is about 3mm... So I'm starting out small... And I don't intend on going bigger... =P Its only going to get about 2mm big... Its not like I can shove it to the end of the spike... Or else I'd have a hole the size of 3mm... @_@

But anyways, As I was at the store picking out the spike... I over heard a lady telling her daughter off about getting piercings... Like the Tongue... Damn that lady for saying its gross and blah blah blah...
So the bitch that I am... turns around as I have finished purchasing my spike... Say... You know getting your tongue pierced doesn't hurt... haha... Showed her my damn tongue and the lady quickly apologies to me... LoL...
Whats funny is that in the end both daughter and mother was very intrigued... Asked me loads of questions about it... As always... First question.. DOES IT HURT??? LoL...
I just don't get that lady... Won't let her daughter pierce her tongue but will let her pierce her belly button... LoL...
My sister knew I was annoyed at that lady's opinion... Come on... Your in a damn piercing shop... Don't people realise that there are loads of people that have piercings everywhere??? @_@
Anyways, Yes I know... I am corrupting a little 16 year old about piercings... haha... Oh wells... Not my problem... =P
Like I said I am a bitch... ^_^

So anyways, I felt like changing myself today... Deciding to do something else... My life seems a bit bland... Still thinking about how I should cut my hair... Its silly but I want to cut it short and get extensions... Crazy I know! hehe
Oh yeah... Damnit... Now I wish I was going on holiday's in December... The wedding I didnt' want to attend is now official... Have to go... @_@
Well that wedding shouldn't be that bad... But thankfully its not the one that's happening on Friday! Yay! That wedding I can get out of... What's with everyone getting married... Stupid asians with the whole number #8 thing... haha
But December should be great... Finally Thao is coming back to Perth.. ^_^
Can't wait.. I got a text message from her the other day... Kind of made my day... I miss her! ^_^
Its been over 2 years since I've seen her... Anyways, I think I should stop my blogging here... Kinda blabbered too much about my boring life...

No comments: