...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Friday, October 24, 2008

Shocker...

What a Shocker!!! So today I finally switched back on one of my mobile numbers (I had it off for 4 months...) LoL... To my suprise I recieved a text message from a extremely old friend that I met from a online game... Yes, I know I was a geek... Loved my online games from way back... haha... Quiet strange because I had stopped playing the online game for a long time... and I had sort of lost contact with him... I mean we did keep in contact sort of in the game... but then I just stopped... Then it was emails and then we'd stopped... and it became sms's... and then that stopped... LoL...
So anyways, I use to play MuOnline... Some time wasting RPG... haha... Its kind of fun at times when you don't have a job and your studying... LoL...
Anyways, my friend is from the big apple... haha... Still in major shock as its been a few years since we've been in contact... :P
Well anyways, hopefully this time we'll stay in contact... But the only thing that sucks about all this stuff of keeping in touch is the damn time difference... >_<

So thats the only good thing that's happened today... Oh... Other then its seems to be everyone's birthday on the 23rd October... Already 4 people's birthday that I know... @_@
Still have a few birthday's on saturday... >_<
Anyways, I got nothing else to rant about now... Because I've had a busy, tiring and fustrating day... Kind of want to leave it on a happy thought... because my life sucks... hahaha..

No comments: