...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random....

Just got home... Kind of thinking about the people that I've been talking too... They all seem pretty EMO these days... Anyways, most of the problems are to do with relationships...
My Gosh! How hard is it for people to just relax! Relationships come and go... Nothing is forever! Well thats what I believe in... That's why I don't take anything serious anymore... Taking things serious just gets you hurt... 719394... I believe that people should do this... haha... In the end everyone has fun! No troubles... No one gets hurt if the rules were like this... hehe...
LoL... I am such a bad person to be teaching others this! hehe... If you don't get what 719394... Just ask around... =P
Anyways, Caught up with an OLD friend... from way back... haha... Pretty interesting...
Its quiet funny... He said to me that he was glad to have made contact with me again... Also said something about me being very open-minded... @_@
I didn't think I was that open-minded... Always thought myself of being narrow-minded... Well he said that I was the type of person to listen even if I don't concur...
He makes me sound like a nice person... But I'm NOT... Well if you know me well enough.. haha
I am like most randoms in the street... LoL... But then again I think everyone is a Random...
If you have met me or know me very well you will hear me say that I am like all common randoms in the street... I am not a unique individual... I am plain... and really boring person...
If you couldn't tell in most of the things I write in my blogs... I am just a RANDOM... =P
So anyways, What have I done today... Hmmm... Really nothing because I live a boring life... Where did I go today??? I went to the Mini Japanese Gardens... And my gosh the gardens are so small... LoL... Maybe I'll post up a picture or two... hehe...
I haven't really unloaded any pictures off the camera yet... Being lazy as usual... hehehe
But come on.... Its Lazy Ass SUNDAY's... Usually my recovery day, But I haven't been clubbing or drinking... I've gotten sick of drinking and clubbing... All kind of sucks at the moment... I wonder if this means I've grown up?!?! HA! As if.... I just lost the mood to it but it doesn't mean forever! Until you see me with a family of my own... I wouldn't consider myself to be a grown up yet... hehe...
Anyways... Time to watch a Movie or something... =P

No comments: