...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wieners...



So I just got home... And I can't stop laughing... So I thought I'd share this movie with everyone... As you can tell its about Hot Dog Sausages... LoL...

Anyways, its about three best mates on a road trip travelling in a Hot Dog Van and handing out free hot dogs... The whole trip was to help out their friend to seek revenge on a T.V Celebrity Thearpist (another Dr.Phil) haha... Its because there friend was dumped by his girlfriend on national television and basically labelled as a LOSER... Anyways, these losers seem to run into a lot of trouble and the whole movie is just funny to the point that I was laughing all the way... I would say its probably one movie that I've just kept on laughing... Although its quiet old, but still funny... =P

No comments: