...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Things

Hmm... So lately I've just been going to work... Its been so hectic at work... I haven't even been sitting at my office table... haha... I think its starting to collect dust... haha... J/K! So yeah, everyday at work haven't really even had time to have a break... @_@"
Yeah, my sister's been pretty pissed at me... She's like... How can you just not take a break from work... And I'm starting to get use to it... Sad... T_T
Anyways, I think the only day that I had a proper lunch was probably Wednesday... Haha... As if! I invited my dad & sister to go out for lunch... I ended up coming late... like 30mintes late... because... You probably guessed it... Work! @_@
But hey... I was busy! But thanks to my sister... I got her to order for me... and then When I finally rocked up... She was ready to leave... >_<"
So yeah... Had a extremely quick lunch with them.... Only took me a 5minutes to quickly eat something and then I felt full... had 2 sips of my Bubble Tea and threw it in the bin... Well of course I had to take it with me... My dad was like take your drink to work and drink it there... But as soon as he left... I threw it away... No time to drink at work... @_@
And this is why yesterday for lunch I felt stressed... Shopping therapy did the trick... haha... I just left work and went shopping for lunch... Felt much better after shopping... Shopping just makes me feel full... hahaha... Was planning to do the same thing later today for lunch... But then.. damnit... Have to go to the bank... ^_^

So yeah... My life is quiet boring... haha... Oh wells... Today should be a better day... because its FRIDAY! This week has gone by so quickly, I guess because everyday I have something to do... *sighs* Kind of stressful at the same time... Hmmm... But after work should be good... Finally I will be catching up with my goood good gooood close close close friend... hehe... I can't wait... Seriously she has been so busy that I hardly see her... I wanted to see her yesterday for lunch as she is usually free on Monday's and Thursday's only... But now she's got a new job... She's turned into a WORKAHOLIC!!! >_<"
Anyways... I have planned to ask her to go with me to KL... Hopefully she can go... Knowing her... she is such a hard worker... I know she really wants her mummy to come to Perth... Her only family in malaysia... @_@
But lucky for her... She is now my family too... haha.... We have the same surname! hahaha... But yeah... I do treat her like a sister! ^_^

Anyways... Moving on...
So a few days ago... It kind of hit me that summer is coming up soon... Its starting to get warmer... and today... I noticed that flies are appearing more... And NO, its not cos I stink! >_<
Getting excited that the Summer feel is kicking in! I just want to go swimming... hahaha... And maybe get a little darker... Kind of getting white from staying outta the sun... My sister says I'm starting to look a little too pale... damn that bitch! bahaha...

Hmmm... What else is happening... Well hopefully this month I won't need to attend a wedding... *Fingers crossed* Only cos that means I'll have to buy a dress... haha... And I haven't gone dress shopping yet... I was ment to go with Trish... For some unknown reason we both decided that we needed to go dress shopping... We end up planning to go, but in the end... We're both busy... haha
So anyways, I'll leave it here... Maybe post up some stupid pictures laters on... Maybe of Chloe and Me from after work... haha... Should be fun! So looking forwards to it... ^^

No comments: