...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Funny... Sad... Happy...

Okay, I said I was going to be good this week... And yet I've still managed to come home late... @_@
So anyways... So much has happened during these 2 days... 2 days ago I was laughing like mad... Yesterday I was in shock... @_@
Anyways... 2 days ago was quiet funny because my friend told me something so damn funny its just made me laugh for hours... Well its been days now... hahaha....
Anyways... I guess I should share this story with everyone since I found it so funny... Still makes me laugh! So this is the story... My friend... She was dumped by her BF like a few months ago... We all told her to get it out there... Its better then being sad... So she went on a date... And then a second date... The guy was quiet sweet... As usual... haha...
Anyways... They headed back to her and things were pretty much getting heated up... LoL... And yes, we can all guess what they were doing... lol..
Anyways... What was funny was the guy was too excited... LoL... He came on her leg... LoL... And whats even more funny is that is was just foreplay! LoL... This is seriously the frist time I've heard of this! LmAo...
Anyways... They tried again... Now I'm just pissing myself laughing... This time she was helping him with the condom... LoL... And you guessed it... It happened again! hahaha... Seriously This is so friggin funny! Anyways... I think I should stop blogging about this topic...LoL... kinda making me laugh a little too much... But I guess its better that way... Because yes, I was a bit down tonight... And also a little annoyed... Grrrrr... Stupid guys!!! Yes, Kind of gone ANTI-guy thing... All seem to be pissing all girls off... haha
Anyways... I don't want to think and blog about unhappy stuff... Hmmm... Something that made me laugh tonight while I was down... I was reading a letter... And yeah! made me laugh and reminisce about the times I spent with a friend... Just thinking about what we had said and did together makes me feel so happy... haha... Oh wells... Its just a memory now... I'm sure that person has forgotten me... Because they have such a busy and interesting life! LoL... And I'm sure you know who you are! Masterplan... bahaha... Anyways... I think I should sleep now, its like 2:50am ... Kind of been blogging too long because of people chatting to me on msn... >_<" Damn people! hahaha... zZzZZzzz...

No comments: