...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Long Weekend...

YaY! The LooOooNg Weekend is here! Thank god for the Queen! haha... Anyways, This monday is the queens birthday... But who really cares! Its a extra day off work! Time to do some damages and party hard! What have I planned up??? Well was going to have a get together with some friends and catch up... But I ended up cancelling... damnit! Anyways... Maybe next month! haha... Well anywhos... Its Friday!!! Just going to play it safe later tonight... Because I have a thing planned for saturday... A footy thing! Yes, OMG... I do! Its the thing that happens every year! It feels like tradition... Hopefully it should be a move on... Since Zoey & Don usually throw a party every year for this one event... Hopefully Don won't be upset... And we'll all remember the good times we all shared with Zoey! Anyways... Thats why I've also turned down a Drink up at my good mates house... I think she's kind of pissed at me... What to do... Quiet fustrating... As I need to be feeling okay for the saturday event... It starts at lunch time and doesn't end till late... @_@
Hmmm... I think it sounds like I'm going to be good this long weekend... hahaha... Sunday should be a good day... Have a BBQ to attend... and then hopefully I just might hit the clubs... But I think it might be boring... Since the event is going to be packed! I already have the tickets to go... Just don't know if I might enjoy myself too much at the BBQ... haha...
Hmmm... What else is happening... Monday should be my recovery day... Thinking about Tuesday already... I think I might cancel out on my friend... I just got that uneasy feeling about him... The last time I saw him was probably 4 years ago... I guess the whole uneasy feeling part is when you have the feeling that they have a thing for you... *shivers* @_@
Damnit! I think I gotta be the bitch again and cancel out on him again... Yes, this issn't the first time I've cancelled on him... This month I've cancelled on him 4 times... I don't think he gets the message... Oh wells... Moving on... Anyways... Thursday night... Finally had a 40minute talk on the phone! Yes! I miss you! haha... rarely will say it! I seriously feel for you! But not to worry, we will talk again on monday! haha... Don't forget... You must make sure you have time in February!
That will most likely be the time I will come again... ^^
I can't wait! And SERIOUSLY I am coming over to visit you! Haha... Anyways! You know who you are... No need of name mentioning... =P
Well I'm about to pass out... So darn tired these days... With all the media attention with the White Rabbit Candy... Hopefully it will pass just like the Long Weekend passes quickley! hehe... Anyhow... Time to pass out... update on Tuesday... haha... See if I cancel or not...

No comments: