...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today...The Week.. The Long Weekend...

Hmmm... So dead tired from my busy weekend... I feel like shit and look like shit! And seriously... You can tell when I truely do feel and look like it... -__-"
Anyways... Whats been happening with my day... Well today I finally got to talk to the person I've been waiting to talk to forever! ^^
But it was a short chat... Because I had to get to work... And also that person was at work... haha.. Anyways... Meet up with my close...close...close... friend for lunch and also her god son! LoL... No, she's not OLD... haha... Its just that she treats him like a son... haha... Well thats how he feels... Anyways... She got really angry with me today... >_<"
As usual that she does when it comes to paying for the bill... HAHA... because for some reason I end up paying... ^^
So yeah... We we're sort of arguing in the street... LoL.. While her god son was laughing... and saying... I want in on this arguement... LoL... yeah, he kinda felt bad because he is the guy there and yeah... he thought he should be paying for lunch... hehe...
Anyways... She handed me the $$$ but of course I am the type of person that will never accept her $$$... Well I ended up sms-ing her about leaving the $$$ in her bag... haha... And since her english issn't the greatest... Well lets say as soon as I read her sms... I was rOfL!!! I let my sister read the sms and she too also laughed like silly...
I would type out what was written in the sms... But I think it maybe a little too personal! hehe... Lets just say sometimes its best to re-read what you have text... LoL
Yes, that has made my day! haha... Anyways... Whats been buggin me since yesterday! Grrrr... Kind of annoyed! I hate it when people... arghhh... don't want to get into it... This PERSON is seriously pissing me off! Their mood is like on and off again... One minute there so nice and the next minute... Their just another friggin a$$hole!!! Seriously! I am getting P.O-ed to the MAX! T_T" I really do hate it when people are like that... And what shits me off is when you take it seriously and then they friggin say their only joking and that you shouldn't take anything they say seriously! oMfG!!! Arghh... Its driving me insane!!!
Anyways... Moving on to another subject!!! My gosh is the next long weekend going to be a hectic and busy one!!! Just thinking about it is kind of making me get stressed out about it! haha
Anyways... I have a fully busy day for that SUNDAY... @_@
So my recovery day will be the MONDAY! hehe... Well hopefully it should be... Unless I decide that I want to work... Highly unlikely! hehe...
Friday...Hmmm.. I can't decide to either party hard or do late night shopping and then maybe watch a movie... hehe... Saturday will probably be going out till late... haha... the usual!
But this week... I will be a good girl and stay at home... ^_^ and that includes the weekend! WoW! I know... a good girl... As if, right?!? Yeah... got to be good sometimes! So I can party hard the following weekend! hehe...
Anyways... Better stop here or else I'll never stop typing away about my boring ass life! =P

No comments: