...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eagle Eye...




Okay, so last Friday I went to Kailis Cafe to eat... Then shopping along the leederville strip... Love shopping along the Leedy strip... Anyways, I watched the movie "Eagle Eye"... Something that I usually wouldn't pick to watch, but hey it was late and I felt like something random...
Anyways, getting back to the movie... It was good, because I thought it would suck... But seriously I did enjoy it... So what happens in the movie??? haha...
So at the start you find out a little about the two main characters lives... Jerry (Shia LaBeouf) and Rachel (Michelle Monaghan)... Both strangers met and are forced to work together by a mysterious voice, as they are framed as terrorists... Anyways, the whole purpose of the pair working together was to have a political assassination...
Well don't want to give too much away as to what happens, so your all going to have watch the movie! haha... All I can say is this movie seems so what familiar to another movie... I just won't say which one.. But it had Will Smith in it...haha...

No comments: