...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Weekend...

So yesterday I went to a masquerade birthday bash... HaHa... Its kind of funny now that I look at a photo I took from the party... But I'm not going to post it up! HaHa...
Anyways... Today I went to Araluen again... And my gosh I feel so tired! haha... It was raining today so we did a lot of running around in the rain! haha... Kind of funny because all day we were giving crap to Steve! LoL... He was our entertainment all day because he was lacking sleep... hehe... Thats what happens when you come home early in the morning (like 5am) haha... Anyways... Had loads of fun... hehe... All I can say is Steve was in a love triangle and felt like a piece of meat... LmAo... Maybe because Jason kept touching him... LoL... Oh wells... Steve shouldn't worry too much, I mean... Mel didn't mind that Jason was touchy feely with Steve... haha...
Hmm... Grant was ment to met us at Araluen today, but I guess he must have either came early and left early because we came late... because of Jason & Mel... haha... Late comers!!! And we all thought Steve would be late... Well he was... Because he woke up when we all rocked up at his house... But poor Sophia... She waited an hour outside Steve's house... haha... Yes, I came late by 15mins... haha... Well we all were suppose to be at Araluen at 10am... But all decided to met at Steve's place... hehe...
Anyways... I am feeling to tired to post up photos... So yeah... Maybe post it in face book... lol...
Time to bum now!

No comments: