...Searching For Answers In The Cloudy Sky...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Continuing with the HAMSUPness..

Hmm... Okay, I will continue with the last topic about my friends and their experiences... LoL...
Just to make up for "Bad Mouthing" (as if.. =p) The HAMSUP KING!!! haha... Gotta give face to the KING! bahaha... Anyways... Something else that was quiet funny, but I didn't add to the last post, was about... Damnit... Didn't really want to share this with the rest of the world but heck! Who cares... Its still quiet funny... So since the topic was still on sex... I don't know where or how or who started it... But it was about cum... LoL... Yes, You heard right! CUM! XD

So they were talking about when it squirts... And hits you in the wrong spot... haha... Like that guy hitting her leg... bahaha... Still so damn funny! Well they were talking about when it hits you in the eye... hahaha... And seriously... I know nothing about this... So this is so new to me... I never thought about what happens when it does get you in the eye... Well anyways... Now I know what happens when it does happen... And now everytime I see my friends with a pink/reddish eye... I will definitely know what happened... LoL...
So yeah... I asked what happens... And they all told me it hurts/stings like a BITCH! ahaha... and then you get a pink eye... Feels like a crap load of salt went into ya eye... hahaha...
Then ofcourse they were like... didn't you ever notice why such and such always or now and again has a infected eye... ewwww... I feel grossed out... Girls these days... @_@ <--- I guess there eyes end up looking like that... LoL...
Anyways... This was dedicated to the Hamsup King! =P Hope it made you laugh... And if your reading this at work... I suggest you laugh in slience... because your work place is so quiet... everyone will hear you LOL... haha... Okay I'll stop bloggin here... Post something later...

No comments: